2020 Wilmot Wild Box Lacrosse Registration is NOW OPEN!!!
Before you begin to Register your son or daughter, you will need the following items to complete their Registration:
1. Ensure you are registering in the Correct Association - There are no residency rules for houseleague players but please make sure you are registering for the right organization. If you have any questions please email:
2. Your Complete Address: (Rural properties will use complete Emergency number, Concession, etc.)
3. Proof of Birth: i.e.. Birth Certificate, Passport;
4. Credit Card: Payment is by credit card only, if you do not have a credit card, or would rather not use your own, a Visa/MC gift card can be loaded and used for payment. All fee’s are Online.
PLEASE NOTE, YOUR CHILD'S REGISTRATION CANNOT BE AND APPROVED UNTIL ALL ITEMS ARE COMPLETE.
TRY-IT Before You Buy It
WMLA will be holding 4 Try-it sessions (January 12th & 26th, February 9th & 23rd at New Hamburg Community Centre) for anyone aged 3-16 yrs interested in trying out Canada's National summer sport! For insurance purposes all players must be registered with WMLA prior to stepping on to the floor. To register please click the link below and select the TRY-it 2020 option. The cost for these sessions is FREE!
Click HERE to register for Try-it Lacrosse
Houseleague Lacrosse Online Registration
Important Note: NEW players will be required to upload a copy of their birth certificate, health card or passport – please have it available.
1. Sign in or sign up as a new member
2. Once you sign in, it will take you to the member portal
3. Click [New Registration]
4. Click on participant you wish to register
5. Click on the registration product you wish
6. Read waiver and click [I Agree]
7. Upload age document
8. Select payment method: Visa/MasterCard
Click on the link below to create your own Sportzsoft account and register:
"Where do I play"
The Ontario Lacrosse Association has now instituted a link for anyone who is unsure of where to Register their player. It is called "Where do I play"! Just cut and paste the link below, fill out the short form accordingly, and you will receive an email notifying you where your home center is. https://ontariolacrosse.com/playing/where-do-i-play
HOUSE LEAGUE ONLY PLAYERS - No More Boundaries!
Remember, if your child wishes to play House League only, you may proceed to register in any Centre, as there are no longer any residency restrictions for House League players.